Sunday 18 February 2024

From Ye Old Blogge: Monday, March 22, 2004

Memory Lane

Some old pre-Blogspot.com posts, recycled.

Monday, March 22, 2004

Life's strange.

Folks at Twoday.net in Europe have been noting the hot stirrings of spring, and here I am sitting in my office in 30 degree C heat indoors - in our autumn - because our airconditioning is broken again, wishing it was as cool as the European spring...

No kidding - they are getting into shirtsleeves and breakfasting al trattoir, and thinking the weather is wonderful, and it's probably just reaching 18 degrees.

This building is more than just sick, it's deceased... And the aircon techs are useless.


These are random blog posts I recently rescued from a text dump of my earliest recorded blog posts from Ye Good Ole Days of writing stuff in Notepad and using some weird software that basically uploaded your entire blog every time you added a new article or edited an old one. 

I'm shamelessly adding that little mini-banner graphic with links for you to donate, check my newsletter site, and generally get more entangled in my weird world. 

 

No comments: