Wednesday 6 September 2023

I started a new blog.

Yeah, I know - mad bastard. As if I don't have enough to do already...

So now I have Tis Not Today as well. It's a memoir-style blog with stuff from my past which you might find as amusing (or not, sometimes...) as I did when living through it. I had some interesting times, some great times, and a few not-so-great times. But I'll share them over the next year or two of writing.

As you may know, I write a lot of blog posts every week. We're talking sometimes a few days of researching and writing, and it takes me a fair bit of time. As well as that I do a lot of other things - work on ways to recycle waste materials, mostly plastic but I'm also getting into thin metals, textiles, food waste, and looking at a few more as I go. I also do my share of the household work, keep a vegetable garden for us, do craft and handyman projects, electronic projects, 3D printing projects, and loads more.

You can help me to keep server and online fees paid, help me source some of the materials I use to research and make projects, and generally let me know you appreciate my time and efforts. Please use the graphic above to donate, subscribe to my once-a-week newsletter, or contact me to chat.

Because, I do keep a lot of blogs running. Here's the list:

BFZCB
TEdALOG LiteII
TEdAMENU Tuckertime
TEdADYNE Systems
O Hai Corona
Grumpy Old Guy
PTEC3D News
Tis Not Today

You can also help me by sharing links to articles you liked, every share is a bit more reach and helps get the posts seen by even more people. 

Only a short post this time, just wanting to let you know about the memoirs blog. See you there!

No comments: