Sunday 21 April 2024

From Ye Old Blogge: Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Memory Lane

From Ye Old Blogge: Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Explore The Issues Of Cybernetics At TEdADYNE Systems!
Big news! I've found that lately I've been carrying more and more stories here to do with nanotechnology, cybernetics, and interfaces between man and machine.
Since this is a general ramblings column and the issue of cyborging is likely to be a contentious one, I've taken the step of splitting the topic off to it's own blog, TEdADYNE Systems. There, I will be able to include a comments system and some related works of fiction I've been working on, and ensure the material of both blogs isn't diluted.
In any case, it's major news. Here I am, suddenly I have a direction to go in, a range of subject matter which I want to make a contribution in, and actually working on a blog which isn't just a vanity blog. Wow...
I hope you'll bookmark both blogs, but if you bookmark just one, then bookmark TEdADYNE Systems blog, because I promise you it will be an interesting ride...
I will still, of course, keep posting here but this is not the area for cybor-ethics, this is more my venting place for things that I just can't keep to myself. Thank you all who are reading this, for your patronage. Enjoy!


These are random blog posts I recently rescued from a text dump of my earliest recorded blog posts from Ye Good Ole Days of writing stuff in Notepad and using some weird software that basically uploaded your entire blog every time you added a new article or edited an old one. 

I'm shamelessly adding that little mini-banner graphic with links for you to donate, check my newsletter site, and generally get more entangled in my weird world.    



No comments: