Thursday 24 September 2009

How To Get Hidden

I said in my last post that i feel it's important to use each social medium for what it's meant for,. and to use crossposting to get your material seen as widely as possible.  I also said that it's important to avoid crossposting loops where the same piece of information appears three or more times in a row, and this is why:



The same piece of information, three times in a row, reposted by various crossposting mechanisms so it finally ends up filling my Facebook stream with what ends up being just spam.

This is the quickest way to get on my facebook "hide" list, and no doubt on many others' hide lists too.  And that's counterproductive, because now you're not getting seen by those people on that social network.

Visit The Body Friendly Zen Cookbook and help support my work!

No comments: