Monday 22 December 2008

Blog Roll Broke Roll Bah Humbug!

Blogrolling has been broken for so long now that I' just about given up hope.  But the announcement has given me a bit of hope, and made me stay from switching to another BR site just yet.  I have about a dozen blogs I either wanted to add and have by now forgotten or have added as bookmarks so I will be able to find them again once the drought lifts.

As you might see if you checked my blogroll in the days before Blogrolling crashed, I do tend to keep the list updated and add new worthwhile blogs as I come across them.  I was in fact about to split my blogrolls into categories when BR went down bigtime.

I figured I could set up a BR each for technology, cooking, greenovation, and general chat, and then put the relevant one on each of the blogs I keep running.  And yep - I manage to keep four main blogs on four very different topics going, generally managing to post between 2 and 50 articles a week between them.  If you haven't checked out the other blogs, take a look in the sidebar, they're all mentioned there.  You never know, you might find something of interest in there, heaven knows it's a broad enough range of topics...

Keep your fingers crossed that Blogrolling.com comes back up with a minimum of fuss and bother, I'd HATE to lose all that research and reading.  And in case I don't get your traffic again between now and the new year:

Wishing you and all close to you a
Joyous Christmas
and a prosperous
New Year!


Visit The Body Friendly Zen Cookbook and help support my work!

No comments: