Friday 4 May 2007

Google Roxxored For A While...

Hmmm maybe last post on Google was premature. The pretty dropdown lists for reminders, and the reminders being available on all my calendars, seems to only have lasted a day. Probably testing - but at least we know it's going to happen!

Apologies for anyone who went and checked after they put thingsback and thought I was crazy, but... Hang on, if you thought I was crazy then stuff you! No, apologies for all the people whose hopes rose only to be dashed by the GoogleCal developers, but it's still a good sign because I was able to successfully use all those features yesterday, and that means that aside from some tuning, the new features have all been written, and they worked! (I got several individually set SMS reminders today, that I set yesterday while the test was going on.)

No comments: