Monday 30 April 2007

Got Noodles?

If you, like me, arrange a lot of things via SMS, then you know how much of a pain in the butt it is to send a message to a group of people and you also know the hit in the hip pocket of spewing out 15 - 20 messages to your mates saying "Party! At Davo's place 6 til late!" and then having to send out a retraction message five minutes later saying "Davo's dad doesn't think so - party's moved to my flat, BYO booze and shoehorn." It sucks.

NoodleInvite is a step up from all that. Sign up at the website (use my mobile number 0409249807 if you want to do me a favour) and get an email, then an SMS code, to validate your phone and email address.

And from then on, say goodbye to messin' around with messages. Noodle Networks' site will deliver the SMS messages to the people concerned, tally up their responses, and present you with a nice clean list of who said what.

You can SMS people who aren't members, of course, making this a good backup facility for that time you're out and your battery dies, if you can get to a web browser you can let everyone know...

I had trouble logging in to start with but their support is so good I got email support within a few hours and even a phonecall - problem solved, thank you Noodle Networks!

All in all a very useful service and one I'll no doubt be doing a fair bit with.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheers for the pingback, Ted!

I'm glad you've found a use for the site and don't hesitate to contact me again if help is required.

Stay tuned for more interactive community features once the userbase increases!

Andy

teddlesruss said...

A pleasure, and thanks again for the prompt and responsive tech support!