Unbeknownst to me, someone on a huge monster bike with cherry red paint and chrome all over it joined the roundabout just behind me and over took me as I was "singing." Here's a bit of a chronology:
- I hook left, right, left, at a screaming 60kmh.
- The Mood overtakes me and I launch into a rousing few bars of Steppenwolf.
- Just as I'm bellowing "Booorrrrnnnn toooo bee Mii-ii-iilld!" the snazzy bike overtakes me.
- The snazzy bike wobbles as the rider turns to look back and think "fark - did he just sing what I thought he did?"
- We both stop at the Mint St lights, side by side. I look over and there are tears streaming down Snazzy Bike Rider's face.
- The lights go green and since it's now beyond the point of worrying about dignity, I lay down into a streamlined racing position and "whhhrrrrrr!" my way outta there.
- Seeing no Snazzy Bike, I look back. Snazzy Bike Riber turned off on Mint St, still wobbling and laughing.