Thursday 16 October 2008

Meta-Meta-Meta-Post. Thanks TechCrunch and Scoble!

Now this is a twist!  FriendFeed (where I have a stream , yes) has an embeddable page.  TechCrunch has the article, Scoble made me aware of it via a Twitter post, and I looked it up from those leads.  This is an example of how things ricochet around the place.  Wheee!  

The only problem is, why am I going to embed someone else's blog into mine?  FriendFeed is already doing that, and I think that's where it would stay for me.  If an article popped up that was of interest of me, I think cut and paste would be fine thanks.  I want people to come read my blog, yes.  But I don't want to do it by collecting other articles, nor do I want to do it by being an RSS aggregator.

So the article Michael wrote is about blogging (making it metablogging) - but hang on, this is a blog article about a tool that collects blog articles.  And now I've written an article about it.  After seeing it on a microblogging site...

Just tickled my sense of humour I guess... I'l go back to writing now...

No comments: