Friday 3 August 2007

I Haz Buttenz! Yayyy!

After almost four weeks of feeling like the proverbial shyte on a shyngle, waking today to realise that I am down to only common cold symptoms was an epiphany. Kthx! But better and better was still to come! After waiting for the day to warm up, I went and collected my scooter from VMoto's workshop in East Perth and rode that home, in stages as I felt tired, but still a good 20km meandering ride.

Then I arrived home, put the tools and spare oil and wet weather gear in the bike, and decided to check teh intarsnailmail. Hmmm, wats in dis envilop I see dere?


Got inside and sat down comfortably in front of the laptop. Pikshas! I gots to has pikshas! Something in the envelope was definitely affecting me and making me wanna go MOAR MOAR lolcat lingo! MOAR!
I mean

So I tipses out teh envilop to find:


YAYYYY! No moar wtf, now I iz verry hapi! Iz mah bukkit of lolcat buttenz!


So anyway - the buttons from the icanhascheezburger people have arrived and are a little bit small, at "button sized" but definitely worth it I reckon. If I'm going to spend my hard earned dollars, it may as well be on something like this that makes me chuckle and as a bonus, is kinda cool too.

Buttons came sealed with a cute kitty sticker, there are nine buttons, plus a "thank you for giving us your money suckah" note written in lolcat, and even a Wordpress sticker in case I wanted to switch platforms. I can has bukkit?

I will now wear my WTF button with pride, Trish has already claimed the "Halp!" button, and I'm sure I'll need to order another set for the memory chest.

kthxbye!

No comments: