Monday 30 July 2007

Simone You Rock!

Just saw that I have a link back from Simone's site, which is totally rockin', and I appreciate it. Simone also built and operates the Enjoy Perth site where you can read all about new exciting and interesting events coming up in Perth and get to know the real Perth goings-on.

If you would like a link to your site please let me know, I'm working on a bit of local link love things, am researching a way I can differentiate blogs based on a person's location, among other things. This will take time, for the moment I'm making my blogroll serve as a place to keep most of the blogs I come across not only Perth ones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol, you're funny. Just keep posting good contact, occasionally relating to Perth even better, and you'll stay there :p

It would really be good if I got my act together and got a blogroll on Enjoy Perth....



thanks for the links back from you :D